Equestrian photographer from Scotland!

<p>Hello, I've heard of this website for a long time but i've never really got into signing up. I only really use Flickr, deviantart and Facebook.</p>

<p>I'm Francesca Morrison, I'm 23 years old from Scotland. I have been doing photography since 2007 and my main interest in photography is equestrian. I'm studying at college right now and in my last year ( unless I go to university ) I want to meet some fellow equestrian photographers on here to get to know and hopefully get some feedback from the more experienced of photographers. </p>

<p>Hi Fran, welcome tot the site and forum! This is probably the most knowledgeable bunch of 'gear-acquisition-syndrome' sufferers and photographers around anywhere in the cosmos, so feel free to ask anything you need. I have been in photography roughly the same amount of time as you and it would be fair to say that a lot of my personal learning has been through interacting and visiting the site.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>Hi Fran, <br /><br />Just thought I'd say hi, as I'm a newbie here too, and also have a keen interest in horses, and am on the same soil... :) albeit hundreds of miles apart. Can't wait to go see your port. so Hi, and catch you later. Have a good hogminae... not sure how to spell it. :) D</p>