Digital alerations

gary_braun

Hello,

I use Photoshop CS. On very different occasions I have tried to make

digital alterations and post it on photo.net.I have tried to do

it with different methods:save for web,minimum pixels 500*600..however

..no success.Can anyone help.I know this is a very common question

however..please help.Thank You.

I use PSCS and use "Save for web" I make mine 1200x whatever, smaller side. Make sure you are saving as jpeg and not tiff. Sometimes I may have to upload x 2, problem with server?, not your image. In order not to have a color shift, should use color space sRBG. Hope this helps.

I use both PS Elements 2.0 and CS7 without problems in the "Save for web / jpg option." Occasionally, I have had issues converting multi-layer images to JPG format. If you are doing multi-layer digital editing, copy your image "Save as" to a new file for temporary use. Then delete any unused layers and merge all visible layers to the "Background Layer." That way only the background layer is being converted to web jpg format.

Exactly what I was thinking. Where do you run into the problem. Will PS CS not allow you to save it or do you get an error message when you are trying to upload the Photo.net? If you receive an error, what does the error look like and at what point down it come up. Please let us know at what point in the process you are running into trouble.