I probably didn't express myself clearly. Unless I've overlooked some functions, Auto Collage (as pictured) creates blended collages; I need delineated collages for school, bands, lawyers associations... that set off each picture with names beneath each photo box.

Thanks for trying, though.

INDIVIDUALS_AutoCollage_16_Images.thumb.jpg.0b3857ac1c39a74ba97c990b497cf2a6.jpg

A Google search showed at least half a dozen pieces of software claiming to make framed collages and allowing titles to be added.

Most were Android apps, and some were free. These could be run in a virtual Android machine on any platform.

There were a few online collaging services too, but would I trust these with professional images? Errr, no!

For a number years now I have been using Photoshop and the automated Contact Sheet feature. There are several options with or without captions.

I have done several montages for thank you cards and the like. I usually use the No captions and no flattening. This gives me the option to move the images about and change the size and or blend the individual images.

1411906322_ContactSheetcard.jpg.1146cfa685fbc7193011b6c45773ffd2.jpg

Photo shop should do it fine. Or Powerpoint for that matter unless you mean you want a program that you throw the photos into it and it will kick out a collage. We get them done at work from Costco and I'm not sure what program they use. Sorry.