Complete Darkroom Sale...

<p>Can anyone recommend a contact for selling the contents of a complete darkroom in the New Jersey/Northeast area? I have a 4X5 Beseler Enlarger w/vaccum easel, a Jobo w/lift, an ICP42 and CAP40 roller transport processors plus all the tanks, trays, lenses, and accessories. I would like a one-stop purchase.</p>

<p>B&H buys used gear. Take into their store, they'll look it over and have a price for you in a couple of hours and, if you accept it, cut a check on the spot. But be sure to call first to see if they are interested and realize that darkroom gear is going for pennies on the dollar these days. I think there's still a monthly swap meet in Wayne but no guarantee one person would take it all.</p>

<p>Thanks Craig. I'm aware of the big houses (B&H, Adorama, Keh...) Unfortunately, from my end, there is no way I could put all this gear in a truck and motor on down to NYC. I am looking for on-site inspection. I could then help transport or transport the gear myself in a few trips if within a reasonable distance of northern NJ. If I have to be picked apart in chunks (say the enlarger, lenses, easel or the processors etc. so be it).</p>