Comments under portfolio

Katerina Pachou

if you open the image from your portfolio by clicking on the thumbnail, then any comments appears under that image.<br>

The Image might be big, so you might need to scroll down the page a bit to see the comments,<br>

For example if I scroll down the page, I can read the comment, by Mark Zell here <br>

But the list of comments left under one's portfolio, I don't know, but I shall investigate - I noticed that too.<br>

WW

Yes but these are the comment that are made for a specific photo.

At the old site, under our portfolio there were comments that were made in general (not targeted to a specific photo) from various people.

Another thing is that if I right click my profile picture (top right of the screen) and click on "open in a new tab" the link takes me to the account of a user Amilcar Barca. After that, I got a javascript error

Amilcar Barca

. . .

At the old site, under our portfolio there were comments that were made in general (not targeted to a specific photo) from various people.

Yes I understood. <br><br>

Please see my last sentence: "But the list of comments left under one's portfolio, I don't know, but I shall investigate - I noticed that too."

<br>

When I have a definitive answer I will post it here.<br>

WW