CDIA in Washington DC

Hello... can anyone possibly give me any feedback about the Center for Digital Imaging Arts at the DC campus? I did

some research on it as well as the Hallmark school in MA and Vanarts in Vancouver B.C but Im really interested

more in CDIA at the DC campus???? Any feedback Id GREATLY appreciate it ,)

Howdy Nicole.

Hallmark School is well respected. However, be very sure you know what you are getting in to. There are several education posts by prospective students here in this forum. Search it. I posted several "essays" about the field and education in general (I do professional photography and am a retired teacher). Be SURE you investigate what specific field holds your interest. The technical side of photography is less than ten percent of what you need to know. Schools are expensive. I don't want to discourage you, just remind you to choose "eyes wide open." Cheers.

Hello there Robert~

I do appreciate your feedback! Yes... and I most certainly agree schools are very expensive. It seems as though that each school is noted for something different and its definatly a huge step. I spoke with Hallmark today actually and they were very nice and after researching a lot of info on Hallmark I was interested but I realized that $50,000 is not something that I can put myself into. Best of luck to you and your photography Robert ,) I will definatly look up your essays and more on the forum. Thank you again ,)