Can't Upload: Get "No Photo id" message HELP!

Some one Please Help... All week I've been getting a "No Photo id"

page after I hit the submit button on the photo upload page. Over

10 attempts over 4 days... I've upload pictures months earlier, but

not anymore. I've followed/added to several forum threads, but no

replies or answers. This situation appears to be a common enough

problem, but I can't find the solution. I'm running WinXP & IE6. I

have already tried disabling Norton Internet Security, but it didn't

help.

Scott...same with me I posted this last April;<p>Damndest thing...On my XP Pro system I get the following: No Photo id Message and my photo will not post BUT if I take any technical information that I typed out of the "Technical Details" field on the Add Photo Page it will post...voodoo?

That is interesting. We get this complaint about the "No Photo Id" message quite a bit but have never been able to reproduce it. Do you happen to remember what you typed in the Technical Details? Does it matter what you type? If it works always when there are not Technical Details, does it always fail if you have Technical Details, no matter what they are?

This used to happen to me too, but not anymore. It would happen if I had the unmanipulated box checked. If I removed the check on that box, the image would post. So, I would first post without checking that box and then edit my image info to check it. Hope this helps.

OK, I just upload a new image titled "FRED" and I did type "This is a Test..." in the Technical Details box. I worked first time... I don't have a clue as to why problems before on one image, but not later today with another. Perhaps voodoo as Jim theorized. Regardless, thanks for both your attention and effort to help me!