Canon Thursday February 10, 2022

Mark Keefer

I am opening this weeks Canon Photo Thursday for this week even though this is a few days late. You all know the drill, post 3 or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) Participation from all is encouraged. Thanks.

This shot is my Pop's old binoculars from the 1960's. they still work great and get plenty of use. This is at Del Monte Beach, Monterey, California.

Canon 5D MK IV Canon 17-40mm f/4 L with CP filter.

18669891-orig.jpg

Morro Bay Dog Beach, California

18669880-orig.jpg

Farmland around Salinas, California

18669879-orig.jpg

• Like 3
Cheers, Mark

Long time no shooting. Anyway, we visited this wonderful little village high up in the mountains west of Valencia. Alcublas it is called if I'm not mistaken. It's surrounded by almond trees that flower intensely in February. That's why there is a pink haze surrounding the town in the second photo. It must be seen.

_D8A5053---Copy.thumb.jpg.2e01c4911ff9e65b6203f9fb30815e6a.jpg

_D8A5032---Copy.thumb.jpg.bb4cfdd020852e3c833477be09039655.jpg

• Like 5

It

Long time no shooting. Anyway, we visited this wonderful little village high up in the mountains west of Valencia. Alcublas it is called if I'm not mistaken. It's surrounded by almond trees that flower intensely in February. That's why there is a pink haze surrounding the town in the second photo. It must be seen.

[ATTACH=full]1417740[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]1417741[/ATTACH]

Nice to see you back, it has been a while. Beautiful location and shots. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
Cheers, Mark

[ATTACH=full]1417740[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]1417741[/ATTACH]

TriggerHappy! Likewise it's good to see you back! I have to kick myself and get some photos myself. I just recently looked through my pictures from Spain in 1999 and have fond memories.

• Like 1

TriggerHappy! Likewise it's good to see you back! I have to kick myself and get some photos myself. I just recently looked through my pictures from Spain in 1999 and have fond memories.

You both are missed contributing here on the Canon Photo Thursday threads, charge up the batteries and get out there an do some shooting. :rolleyes:;)

• Like 1
Cheers, Mark