Canon Thursday #27

dcstep

I was ready to do some more flowers, but sunday a friend thought it was time to get out of the house a little.

He picked me up, and took me to this concert with the Brass Band Gelderland. Took place in a big tent is a very nice garden.

As sunday went well, today i went to the opening of the Stijl pavilion in Amersfoort. those photos will come next week.

Tomorrow checkup at the doctor.

So here's some from Brass Band Gelderland.

band_IMG_5278.JPG.85135bce9ea54fd5919394505ccdbee7.JPG

• Like 3

I was ready to do some more flowers, but sunday a friend thought it was time to get out of the house a little.

He picked me up, and took me to this concert with the Brass Band Gelderland. Took place in a big tent is a very nice garden.

As sunday went well, today i went to the opening of the Stijl pavilion in Amersfoort. those photos will come next week.

Tomorrow checkup at the doctor.

So here's some from Brass Band Gelderland.

I love brass band music. They're making major ground in the US. I first played with the Salvation Army in the 1980s and heard the headquarters band from the UK, when they toured the USA. Now, I play cornet and flugelhorn with the Colorado Brass Band.

• Like 1

I love brass band music. They're making major ground in the US. I first played with the Salvation Army in the 1980s and heard the headquarters band from the UK, when they toured the USA. Now, I play cornet and flugelhorn with the Colorado Brass Band.

Hi DCstep, they started off in the Salvation Army band as well. Now they play a bit lighter material, My friend is the second bass horn, (you can just see his arm on photo 2) his wife on euphonium, and their son on percussion.

Sunday they played Light as air , theme from Zorro, Game Of Thrones, Coldplay medley..and some normal brass band stuff.

Last year a made a audio recording of one of the concerts. Now you can hear the effect of a band listening to themself..

I just play with camera and recorder..

• Like 1