Canon FL adapter for Fuji X-Mount cameras

ridinhome

Hello everyone.

Some of you may remember me from when I used to post here years ago. Sadly life kept me away from photography for a bit (kids...the ruin your lives :-)) but a recent bout of GAS resulting in a new mirrorless body has sparked my interest again.

My question is I have a Canon FL 55 1.2 that I'd like to try out. I have the Fotasy FD-FX mount adapter, which works well for my breech and bayonet mount FD lenses but doesn't have sufficient clearance to mount my breechlock FL lens. It's a lovely lens (radioactive!) and I'd love to experiment with it over the holidays. Does anyone have a recommendation for an adapter that will work?

Happy shooting,

Kayam

Sounds like you found a work-around. Another solution is to combine a Canon Lens Mount Converter B with a Leica LTM-to-Fuji X adaptor. The Lens Mount Converter B allows you to mount R/FL/FD lenses onto a Leica LTM mount camera. There's plenty of space inside the B Converter so there's no interference with any lens linkage. I use the Lens Mount Converter B (and Leica LTM to M mount converter) to mount my Canon glass on my Leica M240.