Bronica ETRS

rick_drawbridge

<p>I was thinking about selling some of my Bronica ETRS stuff. I am probably going to sell the 75mm and 50mm lenses separately as the body I have isn't worth much (the battery check light is missing, the battery check switch is broken and it sometimes drains batteries quickly).<br /><br />I will have a think about what I intend to do. If I sell the lenses, you can have the battery cover for nothing or if you want the whole body for spares, then just for the cost of postage.<br>

<br /> I now have my father's Mamiya 645 so I don't really need two 6x4.5 systems.</p>

<p>My ETRS never had a battery cover, it works just fine. The speed grip acts as my battery cover n it's been fine like that for well over 10 years. Oh did I mention I'm also missing the crank?.. another item often lost of missplaced.</p>

<p>KEH has the parts but they are not cheap and almost not worth the price.</p>

<p> </p>

The more you say, the less people listen.

<p>The battery cover is NOT unobtainable. Contact Koh's Camera. They have battery covers for $18 for ETR/ETRS, $20 for ETRSi and SQ/SQA. I bought one along with a couple other small parts, and they charged me only actual postage, New York to California: $2.<br>

<br /> Good people.<br /> http://www.kohscamera.com</p>

<p>IIRC, you're not in the US, but I doubt overseas shipping would be much. BTW, I think Intro 2020 in the UK still has many parts, too. You could also try to source it locally from repair shops.</p>