Borderless mount

Discussion in 'Casual Photo Conversations' started by mellowrapp, Feb 5, 2007.

  1. What do you call mounting photos on thick boards without the border or frame and
    can I get it done online somewhere?

    A Photographer had his photos on thick boards at a local mall showroom and they
    looked better than the conventional photo frames.

    excuse my ignorance.
  2. Probably just mounted on foam core or Gator foam boards. Is there a name? I don't know. I just call it foam core mounting.

Share This Page