Architectural Abstract

Sanford

I just copied these slides with my camera, have not even had a chance to remove dust, so apologies for that. I have not done much of this since going digital. I had forgotten how much fun I had doing these, will definitely take it up again!

109883781_IMG_6727_28_29crop.thumb.jpg.87838a15b32aeafd69cce3723c810e2b.jpg

• Like 1

I just copied these slides with my camera, have not even had a chance to remove dust, so apologies for that. I have not done much of this since going digital. I had forgotten how much fun I had doing these, will definitely take it up again!

[ATTACH=full]1290611[/ATTACH]

John, although each of your images have exceptionally vivid color palettes, I like this one better, fwiw. - - michael

Why am I not getting the option to post in-line?

[ATTACH=full]1290612[/ATTACH]

John, I too had (and occasionally still do) trouble posting images to forums. The first thing you do is to click on "Upload a File." Next, click on "Full Image," followed by "Post Reply.".

John, although each of your images have exceptionally vivid color palettes, I like this one better, fwiw. - - michael

Thank-you Michael. I also see the files loaded in a huge format, so I have tried reducing size as well. Here goes.[ATTACH=full]1290679[/ATTACH]

Glad it worked, John.