anyone SOLD through Amazon

<p>I have, it's easy. Their cut is higher but I use them instead of ebay for those "rare" items that hardly anyone is looking for but if they are looking for it will pay a premium. My $0.02 I think it's a hard place to sell a popular item like a D200, ebay would be where people look for that item. It's better suited for rare things, that few people have a need for but if they need it, it's the only place that has it. For example, I got a waterford crystal lamp for my wedding when our style is country. Sat new in box for 7 years until finally we decided to sell it. The only person who would pay a premium for it, is someone who probably broke theirs and needs an exact replacement otherwise I'd end up with someone who just wants a waterford lamp but doesn't care the model. We sold it for $50 below new it took 5 months. Reposting it over & over on e-bay just wouldn't have worked well IMHO. I find it better suited for specific rare item, than something as common as a D200 where lots are being sold at ebay. Not to say you can't try if I'm not mistaken it's free to post and pull on Amazon if it doesn't sell.</p>

<p>I've sold dozens of items on the Buy & Sell forum at fredmiranda.com over the years. It'll cost you $9.00 for a month to list your item. It will sell if you list it at a descent price. Check other listings in the forum to see what your camera has been selling for.<br>

Good luck</p>