Any Sigma plans mentions for Fuji X and Canon EOS M mounts?

I don't know about EOS M, but if they'd said anything about Fuji I would have seen it. I doubt it will happen any time soon.

EOS M is pretty niche, and Fuji buyers are mostly interested in Fuji lenses - so much so that even Zeiss can't seem to get

traction, even with competitive prices.

<p>Might be nice for Sigma to fill in some focal lengths that Fuji doesnt have.<br>

<br />But generally, Fuji lenses are too good, and and at too attractive a price, for anyone else to compete with them.<br>

I considered buying into the sony system, but the sony/zeiss lense were 2x the price, 2x the weight, and not particularly better. </p>

<p>I'd like to see -- at least as a start -- Sigma adapt its cheaper DN mirrorless lenses to the Fuji X mount. I could pick up the Sigma 19/2.8 and 30/2.8 lenses for the price of one Fuji lens (and Fuji's lenses aren't overpriced, they just don't offer what I actually want).</p>

<p>Ideally I'd like to see a Sigma 24mm f/2.8 with stabilization in Fuji X mount, although the stabilization could be omitted if the price is around $200 or less. I'd prefer the 35mm equivalent focal length for one-handed shooting with the X-A1. Fuji's own small primes are either a bit too long or a bit too expensive.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>The fact that Fuji lenses are not overpriced (unlike the big 2 brothers Canon and Nikon) and offer the same quality as other brand name (aforementioned two brothers) is the reason that Sigma is not doing anything. They can offer Sigma lens for 1/3 of brand name price and make some cash. But Fuji lenses are already half price, not too much room to play - not worth the hassle.<br>

This is my opinion.</p>