Any photographers interested in teaming up?

<p>I am looking for interested photographers who are professionals, take great pictures, and write well but are not interested in the building / maintaining a blog/website. I would like to team up with a few of you (8-10), ideally spread around geographically-- to give some different perspectives on photography. <br>

The goal would be as a small group of photographers to help each other out by contributing and building followers together. I already run my own photography blog and am looking to start a second one that is more group focused with other professionals. <br>

If you would be interested please message me. </p>

<p>I'm curious, and perhaps even qualified, but.... what niche would such a site fill, that isn't already filled? Photography, since it tends to be a technical hobby, is extensively covered on the Web already. Even very small segments such as stereo photography, Cirkut photography, and a few other slivers.</p>

<p>I guess I don't see where it would benefit readers, or contributors.</p>

<p>Are you speaking 'geographically' as in 'round-the'-world' or are you focused on the US?</p>

<p>Doug, what you name is filled, but there is a niche on the pro side. To speak of myself, I'd appreciate more exchange, in particular about business issues, pricing, helping each other to get forward, etc. - and these are the points a hobbyist site does not fill.</p>

<p>Hi Jared,<br>

I vaguely remember reading in "Outdoor Photographer" and article with Art Wolfe where he mentioned that he wanted to get together with other big name photographers (Tom Mangelsen?) because he wasn't happy with the way Getty and other larger stock agencies were handling the business. Seems like he wanted to break away and create a pool of nature photographers that would attract more potential buyers that were seeking a specialized subject matter (nature/adventrue photography). The article came out about 1 or 2 years ago. Is that more or less what you're trying to do?</p>