Adorama - Lexar Compact Flash Card Deals

david.elliott

I was browsing around for lens caps and came across some Lexar Compact Flash card deals on Adorama, so I thought I would share them with

you.

<br><br>

These deals are based upon mail in rebates. The rebate form limits you to three of each item - please read it before making a purchase.

<br><br>

Please note that I am not in any way affiliated with Adorama, except as a happy customer.

<br><br>

<a href="http://www.adorama.com/ILXCF1334G.html?searchinfo=lexar%20compact%20flash%204gb&item_no=3">Lexar 4gb 133x compact flash

card</a> for $8 after mail in rebate.

<br><br>

<a href="http://www.adorama.com/ILXCF1332G.html?searchinfo=lexar%202gb&item_no=16">Lexar 2gb 133x compact flash card</a> for $5 after

mail in rebate.

<br><br>

I hope the above links work properly. It seems like they had a few other deals but temporarily ran out of stock, i.e. on the 8gb models and the 300x

models.

<br><br>

I guess that is about it. I bought two of the 4gb ones for myself, hope some of you can also make use of this deal. Thanks to the moderators for

letting me post this.

After being stiffed a few times by various mail-in rebates, I stopped doing them. I was very meticulous, careful to follow their directions

and include everything, but even so, it came back with some obscure reason why the rebate was void. I even resent my back up copies of

everything once, but it was still rejected.

It is important to keep photocopies of your receipts, just in case...

I bought some SanDisk cards from their last two big rebate promotions and received one rebate a few weeks ago yet yesterday received a letter saying they did not receive the UPC codes from my 2nd one, which I am positive I did send (I offered to send them copies) - while they did correct the problem immediately over the phone, I was a bit disturbed to have received that note (because I am positive everything was sent in correctly and I even stapled the UPC codes to the rebate letter).

If you are sending in a 'serious' rebate amount as can be with some of these memory card rebates, it is important to follow the rebate instructions exactly as written, make photocopies for backup and keep track of them just in case you don't receive the rebate or if a problem arises.. Many rebate forms have email addresses and possibly even phone numbers for the consumer to check the status of their rebate.

I bought some Sandisk Ultra II (15mb/sec) 4gb cards from Costco recently. Each card was less than $20 (with a promotion they were running) and came with 50 free 4x6" prints as well. Now I have 6 4gb cards and used only one or two a day in London on a recent trip!! I too have had no trouble with mail-in rebates, though one from Nikon (for the D70 kit in 2005) took 6 months to arrive.