7D sale.

scott_ferris

<p>Just a heads up and of course I have no affiliation with anybody, but Adorama currently have a short term <a href="http://www.adorama.com/ICA7D.html?emailprice=t&sub=News&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid64393">sale on the 7D</a>, and a few other EOS bits, that goes well above the rebate program. The 7D is listed at $1,199 brand new full warranty etc, that is the same price they are trying to sell used ones for!</p>

<p>Seems like a good time to get one if you have been thinking about it.</p>

<p>Sorry Bob, when I posted it it was definitely $1,199, maybe it had been a mispost by Adorama but the price was correct when I posted. Try <a href="http://www.adorama.com/ICA7D.html?emailprice=t&sub=News&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid64393">this link.</a> That doesn't seem to work either! But the screenshot is good.</p>

<p>Here is a screenshot too.</p><div>00aKfv-462189584.jpg.c5ae9a887b32fe0b1463a42c505afb1c.jpg</div>

<p>As I said, photo.net automatically messes with links for various reasons. Sometimes it adds a "no follow" directive in order to dissuade people from trying to use photo.net to boost their own Google rank.. Sometimes it inserts the photo.net affiliate code to prevent people trying to use photo.net for their own affiliate sales. Sometimes it directs the link through photo.net's own adserver. If it sees someone else's affiliate code in a link, I think it will attempt to remove or replace it. That's the reason the link is not showing up properly.</p>

<p>Peter,</p>

<p>Any way you look at it it is $170 less than other big online retailers in the USA are currently selling them for. If you choose not to buy a camera at this stage in its product cycle that is fine, but you are rather stating the obvious, even if it is a little premature. Even if an 8D/7Dx/7D MkII was announced tomorrow there is no way we would be seeing them on the shelf in any volume much before the Christmas season given Canon's recent announcement to delivery performances.</p>

<p>I reported the issue and our programing wizard Jin Choi has now tweaked our code so that the link in the original post should now work. That's pretty instant service for late on a Sunday evening! Bet you don't find too many websites that are as responsive.<br>

Thanks Jin</p>

Well if 7d will be announced it sure will be much higher priced than the first version just like it happened with 5 d mark III

! Inflation , so IF ur waiting for new 7d and expect it to be same price that original 7d was selling for I would think again and

again ...