365 DayThread Needs Help

It would seem that we are running out of steam on the 365 day thread.

http://www.photo.net/classic-cameras-forum/00d2ei

We could use some new blood there to keep the thread going. If you haven't posted any photos there or only one

or two, the thread could use some more attention. Maybe one you are saving for the Classic Manual Cameras Weekend could go

there instead. Thank you.

James G. Dainis

<p>Good point, James. This would be a good place for new members or perhaps those established members who haven't posted a CMC photo an opportunity to give it a try. Or if someone is showing some work from a newly acquired classic (or newly restored) that member could share some of that work here. Or if the member has older images those would be welcome as well.</p>

<p>I don't post there too frequently as I have no desire to hog the limelight, quite frankly, and I suspect many of the usual posters on the thread feel the same. Also by posting frequently perhaps it is a disincentive for others to post as they will tend to feel that someone will always step up to the plate. I agree, we do need more new blood.</p>
Robin Smith

About 20 people have posted images on the 365 day thread. If that is all that are going to take part then each one will have to post 18 images to cover the year. Even if three dozen people (36) take part they would each have to post 10 photos to cover the year. I wouldn't worry about hogging the thread.
James G. Dainis

<p>Ivo Ivo- I've noticed that you've posted some in our weekly Classic Manual Cameras Weekend thread. I do hope you will feel free to share some images in the 365 day thread as well. The more of us that share the better the thread gets. In just a few weeks we will be halfway to our goal (a year's worth of images). I am excited about the quality and creativity that I see in these images (and also those in the weekend thread).</p>