Selling your photography on photo.net:
Photo.net subscribers may opt-in to sell canvas prints of their photography and the price of those prints will vary depending on the size, material and framing options. Photographers will be paid an industry leading 80% of the net proceeds(sales price – cost) for each completed sale. Photo.net will retain 20% commission on net proceeds.
Purchase your own photography:
Photographers may purchase their own photography at cost (shipping & applicable taxes will apply). No commissions will be paid to the photographer or photo.net for instances where photographers are purchasing their own work.
Notification of sale & payouts:
Photographers will be notified via email if a canvas print has been purchased. Payouts are net 60 days from date of sale to account for processing, shipping and any potential returns. If in the event a product is returned and no sale is made, no commissions will be available as the sale was not completed. A minimum payment of $50 is required to be processed for payout. PayPal fees will be deducted from final payout. A processing fee of $10 will be applied to all payouts by check. Photographers are responsible for paying all taxes due inspect to the Fees paid.
CanvasPop Terms of Service
- You fully agree to the Terms and that you are bound by the Terms, as well as its revisions thereof as long as you keep using the Service. The Company reserves the right to update the Terms from time to time. Please refer to the Terms periodically for any updates.
- You can lawfully enter into contracts under applicable law and you are at least 18 years old. In the unlikely case that you are younger than 18 years old, you warrant that you are at least 13 years old AND you are using the Service under the supervision of parents or legal guardians.
- Any content with which you use the Service belongs to you, or you are legally authorized to sell (”Your Content”).
You agree not to use the service in conjunction with any content that:
- Is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, pornographic, lewd, sexually suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or harmful
- Constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, endanger national security, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law
- May infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or other proprietary right of any party
- In the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable, harmful or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Service, or which may expose the Company to any harm or liability of any nature.
Responsibility of Ownership
Regarding Your Content you warrant and represent that:
- You own (or have legal rights to represent and license) all copyright and other rights, title and interest in and to all content with which you use the Service.
- You have the right to grant all licenses granted through a sales process without violating the rights of any third party
- If you are an agent of the copyright owner(s), then the you have been granted full authority of the copyright owner(s) to enter into this agreement
Right to Use the Content
You will retain ownership of Your Content. You also retain ownership of any original digital file that you upload to the Service for the purpose of making Products.
The Company will make Products based on Your Content only for orders placed via Your Site. In order to make Products, you hereby grant to the Company a royalty free, worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use Your Content to fulfill Your Orders. The rights are transferable as the Company may sublicense such rights to its fulfillment partners in order to make Products. This right is granted only for the purpose of fulfilling Your Orders, and does not apply to any other production. The company will not reproduce or resell Your Content.
The Service will have the right to use screen resolution image and thumbnails of Your Content for display purposes including but not limited to eCards, orders, search results, and any promotion of Your Content by the Service. The screen resolution image will be accompanied by your credits as you define in the Service Control Panel.
At any time you can request, either automatically via the Control Panel or by informing the Company, for Your Content to be fully removed from the Service.
Trademarks, Copyright and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that the Service, the Website and any software used in connection with them contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part.
All logos, product names, service names, and brands associated with the Service, which identify the Service, are proprietary marks of the Company. All logos, product names, service names, and brands, which identify third parties, belong to such third parties. Use of the Service does not give you the right to use any such logos, brands, and product or service names without written permission by the Company or respective third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates harmless from all judgments, liabilities, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees, expert witness fees, and litigation costs arising based on Your Content, Your Site, your use of the Service, your violation of Terms, or your violation of the rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL MATERIALS INCORPORATED THEREIN AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, SAFETY, ACCURACY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL MATERIALS INCORPORATED THEREIN AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE). YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE.
What Information Is Needed And Why
- CanvasPop needs your email address to send you information for completing your order and other important correspondence related to your CanvasPop transactions such as tracking orders.
- CanvasPop does not send spam email.
- Partners will only have access to the email addresses of their own customers.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
- CanvasPop does not sell or rent your personal information to a third party.
- CanvasPop does not disclose your personal information to any third parties except under legal subpoena.
- As a part of processing orders CanvasPop may need to share your name and shipping address with our fulfillment partners for shipping purposes.