124G wide angle and close up lens attachments

mike_jones13

Nope, they are a waste of money and time. I had the wide angle and I never got a sharp negative from it. the Yashica was a great MF camera and I shot a bunch of weddings with it during the '70's. You can walk up closer, or back away from your subject faster than you can attach those so-called lenses.

Marcus J Sr.

I think the close-up lenses are good. During weddings I used to muse them for close ups of the hands and other things

I think the close-up lenses are good. I used to use them for close ups of the hands (ring shots), invitations, etc. The quality is good, I didn't and still wouldn't think twice about using them.

Forget about the wide-angle it is really crap shots. (I sold it after just one roll of film of test beacuse of the heavy vigneting). I also have the telephoto lenses but I have not use them as much as to recommend but them but it seems better than the wide-angle (no vigneting in my experence). I think it is just OK. Better not to use them if you can. The camera has really fatansatic lenses. Try to avoid the lens accessories. Have a look at the Medium Format website of Robert Monaghan. <http://medfmt.8k.com/mf/tlr.html> It will tell you everything aboutit.