W/NW Battersea power station.

terry_rory

great work. nice to see a pic of a rather (in)famous landmark in britain. the fog and early morning light are very evocative of spring, the normal focal length emphasising the actual size of the building -- not an aerial shot or a tele lens -- and the foreground/backround contrast between busy and silent are good. well done Trevor!

Richard, I know that you've used (and defended) the

Contax G system for some time now, and I was just wondering if the forthcoming Leica you referred to is replacing your Contax or being added to it. No real agenda here, just curious. Sorry, Trevor, for the tangent.

Del

Hi Del, it would be to add. I love my G2. But also my Rolleiflex, my Fuji rangefinder, my Zeiss Ikon Contessa, my RX, my Vito IIa, et al. Why do I like each? For both their different "feel" in use, but also for the differing character I get from the different glass. There's no denying the Leica glass has it's own unique look and character. I'd love to one day add that to my repetoire. <p>So....anyone want to sell a beater, ugly (but working of course) M3 or M4 at a price I cannot refuse so I can slap one of Leica's classic 50's on it and bring me over from the dark side? ;-) (might have to wait until after the pending home purchase I'm in the middle of though. Geez, the wife would skin me alive if she knew I was dreaming of owning a Leica too!) (Yes, sorry for the tangent too, Trevor)