More scanned...

The first one is interesting in a 'how odd' sort of way and I like the third one for what I perceive as its humour but I'm flumoxed by the second one which just looks like a mistake to me. Never mind, 'vive la difference'.

Stephan, those are great shots!

The first one I only like for its light.

The second one is nice, simple but strong. I like the blurring and the way the seats gradually disappear into the black nothing of the background.

The third one is very dynamic. A simple but energetic composition. The background is nicely divided into three sections and the man in the wheelchair is well placed at the centre of the frame.

You definitely have a good eye. I'm envious!

Damm, I just spent 3 weeks in a NCA (Noctilux Cravers Anonymous) rehab clinic and was doing just fine, thank you, until you came along and started posting some of the best nocti shots that I've seen in a long time. Now I'm sitting here, shaking, credit card in hand and I need a fix....

New to photography you say, what an entry... keep it up and please keep posting your shots. The first one is a very mundain scene but the light and colours are rendered beautifully. The second is a classic that you may be very proud of. The third is only slightly below that, but a great grab.

You are very welcome here my friend.

Very nice photos, especially the theater shot. Not being a Noctilux user, I'm pretty amazed at the amount of light fall-off in the first picture. I understand that this is a normal characteristic of a super-fast lens wide open, but I'd never seen it so dramatically in the past. Is this typical?

The vignetting is part of the charm of the nocti at wide open appartures. I'm not quite sure as to by what F stop they are gone. It doesn't show on many nocti shots since the background is to dark to show it.