back and film back/ground glass. I really interested in 8x10 format

and do not need the 4x5 back since I have 4x5 Linhof already. The

camera came with 1 monorail but no tripod mount bracket. Please advise

on the 8x10 back and 8x10 film holders that are needed. I also need

lenses, would like to know what is reccomended. The only lenses I have

are the 300mm and 600 Apo-Ronnar barrel process lenses. Currently I am

using a 210mm Berlin Daggor lens on my 4x5, will this lens cover 8x10

format ?

<p>It is likely that you could easily sell the reducing back (either here on PN or at the auction site), Eugene, but you might want to keep it for use with 4x5 Polaroids and such. I don't recall seeing the standard 8x10 back for the G or GII come up for sale separately. They are, however, available from Toyo dealers - perhaps as a spcial order.</p>

<p>As to lenses, there are several articles and charts available on <a href="http://www.largeformatphotography.info/">the Large Format Info Page</a>. Choices, of course, will depend on whether your "vision" leans toward wide-angle, normal, or long-ish lenses, but you'll find useful information on that page. Just scroll down to the section on lenses.</p>

I've contacted Eugene privately about some 810G bits I have that I'm willing to sell, but since other 810G owners might be reading this post as well, I thought I'd point out that Horseman's 4x5 reducing back for its 8x10 will also fit the 810G.

Whether used Horseman reducing backs are any less expensive than Toyo reducing backs, though, is another matter altogether...