Arca 45/69 bellows? Anywhere in the world?

pete_biro

Ah, ARCA. I cannot beg, borrow, or steal one anywhere. Badger

Graphics have had it on order for me for MONTHES with no end in sight.

Now im pissed. Does anyone know of one available ... anywhere? E*ay

has not seen one in over a 2yrs ... photo.net is no diff. I need the

45 rear and 69 front. Help?

Hi Pete,

what model do you have? Is it a current one? If yes ARCA seems to have a serious problem.

Why don't you contact them directly? Try arca-swiss123swissonline.ch. (substitute the 123 with the @).

If reputation means anything to them they should try hard to fix this immediately.

Please let us know how this story continues...

Hi Pete - that was from you...! I lose track. It seems just find (haven't been out with the arca much recently though)

As I mentioned, RW has been very efficient at getting Arca parts for me direct from the factory (apart from when the factory is on holiday for a month... those French)

Also, asa I said, query Diane Diane Graham-Henry (ph 773/248-2774) at Arca US ARCASWISS@aol.com they do the parts for the Arca Swiss "Field" which is only available in the US, and uses those bellows I think?

About one year ago i experienced similar problems. At that time the holdup was customs as US airports-many palletes to be checked, too few inspectors checking for contraband. My bellows and other sundries sat on a palette for quite a while. Perhaps relations between White in UK and France are less a problem than USA and France. Perhaps also there is less felt need for such security elsewhere.

Bob

Talk to Rod at Photomark in Phoenix (they have a web page). I live in the area and am in the store often. Bought a 4X5 F field and an 8X10 metric over the counter... After I got to try it out in the store!! He is a wealth of arca information and has conections. It is likely he will have it in stock.

Dan

Getting Arca Swiss products in the US is a slow process. Arca makes only one

shipment to the States per month. If they don't send your item, you have to wait

another month. I have had to wait 2-3 months for several items. I was told that this

is the same for all dealers in the States. The US distributor does not stock very much

which adds to the problem.