Canon EOS 100-300 F:5.6 L to needy student

djl251

No catch. Its a fine lens although since I bought the 70-200 f/2.8

I hardly need it any more. If someone could make a case that

they would put it to good use I am willing to give it away FREE.

Anyway, for sure someone gets it tomorrow night.

Donald, My finance's 70-200 lens was stolen a few weeks ago with no insurance. She loves to takes pictures of birds. She is disabled from a back problem and has not been able to replace it. Your lens would be a wonderful replacement as it would give her a longer reach.

Thanks for your consideration.

Henry Ed Fly

Well I *do* love photography and *am* a student in every sense of the word (I go to college and am learning photography, although my major is not photography and don't have too much money to spare for more hardware either).

<p>

<b>But</b>, people like <b>Henry Ed Fly's fiance</b> deserve the lens more than I do.

<p>

-Assad

Donald, I mailed you at the AOL address, but didnt get a response back. So, here goes again.

Giving away an L lens- that a biggie. I would definitely love an L.

I am a student of photography, you can see some of my photos here at photo.net.

I promise to take good care of your equip, and hopefully do justice to it too photographically.

Thanks, Azi

Thanks all who answered. . . there is still time. Please tell me where you are going to school and what you hope to study. I'll review all the responses after 7 PM tonight and make my decision shortly afterward. Good luck all.

I go to The University of Georgia and my major is computer science, but I am planning on moving to Vancouver, Canada at the end of the year because the tuition here is very high, and I can't afford it anymore. I chose Vancouver for two main reasons, first, I have a friend who lives there and recommended a University to me, second, it is a very beautiful city (heck the whole province of BC is very beautiful) which should afford me many picture taking opportunities. I spent all my savings, which were intended for a new computer on my current gear, an Elan 7, EF 50mm f/1.4 and 70-200mm f/4L. Need something longer than a 200mm for birds etc but I can't afford any lens from Canon that has an L next to it anymore.

<p>

Oh, and please take a look at my portfolio, if you've not already done so.

<p>

-Assad