What we look like

robert_cardon

<i>aha-- Jorge now I see why you are worried by digital-- your equipment all goes back pretty far. that's a huge beautiful camera back there-- is that an 11x14? looks like you've got some nice modern glass on it too.</i><p>

It is a 12x20. No, not worried about digital Chris, I will be making pictures with the same equipment far beyond the time you have chucked your Epson in search of a better one, with no worries about quality...:-). The Camera has a Nikkor 450 lens.<p>

I hate to admit it Ole,the other side where the sink is, is packed with more stuff...:-)

Jorge, wow! It's amazing how different a person's appearance can be from what we imagine it to be based solely on written communications. I assumed you were much older than you are, with a full, salt-and-pepper mustache, and shoulder length hair. I guess that's my personal stereotype of a wise old Mexican photographer. How strange this is. Next I'll find that Richard Knoppow and John Hicks are tongue-pierced, tattoed twenty-somethings from Santa Monica! Excellent and eye-opening thread! Thanks for posting!

My wife was very young and naive when we met, and by the time she recognized me for the fool that I am, I had a ring on her finger and a baby on the way. I'm still a little surprised every time I wake up in the morning and she's still here. I'm really enjoying seeing all the faces of the people I feel as though I know from this forum.I've always been fascinated by portraits, and can entertain myself for long periods of time looking at them , even if the subjects are strangers. I hope that this thread remains active for a long time. Thank you all!

• 4 weeks later...