cycling Amsterdam - Beijing

keezi

hi leslie

how long it will take?? that depends ofcourse but i consider it not a game so we will ride slow , this ride we wil take onely once in a life time so take it easy, sp probaly it will take fromm 1 year to 1 1/2 year. the train i won't take i have plenty off time to get anywhere, and as for me i like to travel as slow as possible to see taste and experience all what's happening on the way

that you only took a bike ride of 120 miles is no problem you will get in condition in 14 days, tkae public transport is nver a problem busses and trains are going all over the world, but i won't take it.

let me know if you want to hear more about it . have a nice day

Hi there !'Dude ! If you have posted this much earlier i would be glad to join ya !. Rigth now i am in Sichuan, same thing but not on bicycle, infact to travel around this part of the country and work onmy photography and travelogue.

You have great man ! Yea you are right dont be a wage slave ! There is so many thing in live to experience.

Be safe, be good, and please dont be funny at the immigration checkpoints. ;-)......

-Sivakumar M. Maniam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sounds great ... no "but"s so far ... I'm 22 years old and student, so quite flexible. I crossed the alps for the 11th time this summer, did several 1000-km-in-9-days-tours and two 300-km-in-1-day-tours so I feel quite fit for that challenge. Money is the only limiting factor, though I am not particularly poor. (As you said, you just do it once in a lifetime. How much do YOU think it costs?) So tell me more if you're still interested!

• 1 month later...
Just read your posting, and sounds great. Can't make it with you, although I have done a few thousand Km on bike through Europe and Asia (China, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Laos, Cambodia), taking photos on the way. Defiantely the best way to travel and see the country. My only advice is to earn more money and get started sooner! Best wishes, David<div>006sg1-15853884.jpg.0d6393252f1bc6c12ae6c0ff58b7c100.jpg</div>