Lens Shade for Carl Zeiss 150mm lens

brian_keller

Brian: I'm in the same boat as you are. I wish, I could use my B50 filters on my (B60)150 CF and (B60) 80 CF lenses. I've been looking for this step-down ring for some time now -Hasselblad Catalogs, Camera shows and, photographic magazines. I think it will be difficult or impossible to find it. The one step-up ring above described- 3040711 does not fit the bill.

If you find a source for this Hasselblad step-down ring please, let me know. Tito.

Q.G:

Please, read his question. "...if I can use my Carl Zeiss 80mm f/2.8 CFT lens shade (B60) on a Carl Zeiss 150mm Sonnar CT (B50)lens"

Impossible!!! The only rings available are the 50 to 60 and 60 to 70.

"Step-up ring 50-60 (3040711). For attaching 60 filters and lens shades to lenses with a 50 lens front mount" Hasselblad Catalog.

I wish, I could find a 60 to 50 (step-down) and this is what he and I want and yes we are in the same boat.

Tito,<br><br>Confusing, isn't it? ;-)<br>I know how you feel, though.<br>I am looking for an adapter that would allow me to mount my bayonet 60 Hasselblad ProShade on screw mount lenses. Every time i ask, i'm directed towards those thingies that allow use of screw-mount accessories on Hasselblad bayonet 60 lenses. No luck so far finding things that "go the other way". :-(