good deal?

brambor

depends. If you will be giving cash to someone in person who will be providing you with the items on the spot then yes, its a very good deal. You could pay twice that for the camera and triple for the lens.

If this deal involves ebay, money orders, foreign countries, or other shady circumstance then no. It's a con, stay well clear.

It is a personal add in the local paper.I might head out there tonight. The thing is that I already have 3 film cameras (650,konicat1,konica t1) and one d30. I have no interest to get another one. Perhaps I will sell it here or on ebay.Rb

I ended up buying both. The lens appears to be in great working and cosmetic condition. It is the non USM version. I will take some test pictures today.The camera is also in great condition minus some brassing on the bottom. I offered $300 and the man said yes. He also had the manual.

uh oh, the 1N has a really sexy shutter sound... I'm getting attached... hehe. I put a roll of film in it and snapped 3 pictures so far. The camera has a really good feel and sound and 'everything'... It will be hard to part with it. Maybe it won't sell on ebay - I can tell my wife that I at least tried ;-)

rb