From the few references that I could find, it apperas that this

model was ony manufacutured for a year or so. I would also like to

find a repair person as the shutter speeds appear to work ony in

bulb, and the individual shutter speeds all appear to be about the

some.

Any advice or information?

Regards,

Ed

Well, you might consider asking your question on the www.graflex.org help board.

Why don't you tell us about it? And I mean tell us more than "a very impressive piece of machinery. Almost a work of art!" Graflex probably didn't make it, what brand/focal length/maximum aperture is its lens? Any indications of who made the shutter? What references did you find? And so on ...

Cheers,

Dan

Graflex distributed at least 4, and I think 5 different 35mm cameras during the 1950's. The one with push-button focusing distributed between 1955 and 1958 is the best known -- is the the one you have? It is a neat camera, but one of the metal parts in the film advance mechanism is fragile and often broken -- both of the ones I have owned had this problem.

John; the mid 1950's model was the Graphic 35; with the push button focusing. There were at least 4 variants; the color wheel has changes; the lens is either a 3.5 or 2.8 Some of the F3.5 models say the lens is by Rodenstock; mine is a 3 element triplet <BR><BR>Later there was the JET; a CO2 powered motor drive camera. Be carefull; there was a variant that doesnt have the CO2; but the camera looks about the same. Many times EBAY bidders bit up the "non CO2" variant; because the listing says it works; rare for a CO2 JET; but it is actually the non CO2 version actually listed.

• 5 years later...
<p>Edward did you ever find out much about this camera? I've just picked one up for $10 and it seems to work well. I agree that the build/feel is quite nice. No push button focusing here. Copal shutter, prominar f1.8, bottom rewind crank, very solid feel, nice camera I think.</p>