Advice Me......UV Filter & Skylight Filter (Which You Choose ????)

kamol_.

I don't understand for Photography

Have anyone please tell or advice me among UV Filter & Skylight Filter

Which is You choose ??? Why.....???

and different result between these filter

if anybody have the picture for explain....I very glad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again...Pardon for my poor english

What? Unless I'm horribly mistaken (which is a possibility :-) ), skylight filters are just tinged pink to compensate for using standard outdoors film on a cloudy day; it counteracts the blueness of the overcast light. It doesn't cut through haze; UV filters do, by contrast, and aren't pink, to boot. "UV Haze" filters are just like UV filters, but more - they're yet more effective at reducing atmospheric haze.

It has always seemed to me that by using a skylight filter I reduce the haze a little more than i do with a UV flter. I guess this is due to the bluish cast that haze tends to take on. But that might just be a perceptual thing due to the warming.

Skylight (1A) is a weaker version of the 81A. Designed to remove the blue tinge in color photos taken in open shade by--SKY LIGHT! These days they are generally used by color photographers as a protection filter. UV filters were designed to remove some ultraviolet light, in varying degrees. These days they are generally used by color and black and white photographers as a protection filter.

Kamol, it's not really that important. Photography is not and never was an exact science or a rigid artform.