w/nw (?) Perkeo Pics

Try some acrylic "enamel" from a craft/hobby store. The stuff is tough and quite flexible. It's what I used to seal the pinhole leaks in my Isolette bellows. Might take two or three coats spaced several hours or a day between. Comes in all colors. The gloss formula probably matches most bellows best.

Thanks for posting the very nice pictures, and for motivating me to do a bit of research on the Perkeo.  Looks like a great camera; I was struck by how closely it resembles the little Vito II.  Appears to have the same shutter, too, which is hard to service, so having <a href="www.foldingcamerasrestoration.com">Jurgen Kreckel</a> available for restoration is a real plus.

Whoa - someone looked at my site! Thanks, David.

I've been using D-76 because a small store down the street stocks it, but it's not Ilford's recommendation for best quality or finest grain (Microphen?). I agitate pretty gently... The thinner negs have a lot more grain than when I can give it enough light, of course, but I'm surprised at how smooth that film can be at 3200. Unfortunately, 120 size Delta 3200 is hard to find here in Japan.

Anthony,

<br>   

Very impressive collection of photos and cameras. I've been hoping to get out to do some tmax at 3200 with my Super Ikonta, so your example may just push me over the edge this weekend.

<br>   

Have to say I always wince a bit at seeing a url which includes "geocities"; the popups are a real turnoff. You might look at recreating your site with photo.net presentation pages. Not quite as flexible as what you have done, but still quite a bit of room for html creativity, and it is nice to have someone else take care of the dirty little site management details.