Free sources

dumacc

The above post has recently been reported as "Copyright Infringement" -

Asking for information about where one can attain "free sources" of music, etc., is not an act of infringing Copyright.

Using sources which have copyright attributed, be they free or not, without permission of the owner of the copyright is an infringement.

Also there are organizations which regulate and ensure Composers are paid Royalties - for example, in Australia the agency is APRA AMCOS.  

This question appears to be asking for music which is devoid or free of Royalties; I think that might be difficult to find, and/or other members will be hesitant to make suggestions.

WW

• Like 1

The above post has recently been reported as "Copyright Infringement" - My bad....I thought I might be doing the world a service by shutting down an avenue for more ghastly pointless videos.

Why do I say things...

It certainly is not 'bad' to attempt to do that service for the world, however the OP has violated neither the T&C nor User Guidelines and therefore the post was re-instated and an explanation as to why it was re-instated was provided.    

• Like 1