Fuji got smart!

psychophoto

So maybe I'm a little weird for getting so excited over this, but Fuji finaly got smart and made the little paper strip for sealing the end of a roll of 120 self-adhesive! Maybe it's been this way for a little while....I'm not sure. I just bought a case of NPS and this is the first that I've seen of it. I'm pretty psyched about not having to lick that little *&$%##@ paper strip any more, personally. I wonder why it took so long for this to come about. Also, I wonder when Kodak will catch on. Who knows, maybe they already have. Enough rambling out of me - I just thought this was an interesting development.

I think this is interesting too. I noticed this about four months

ago, but this self-adhesive thingy might have been around a

while before that too. Maybe Kodak will attempt to supplant this

Fuji coup by introducing flavored strips.

Cool, that means I can keep using Fuji when I buy my MF camera. Between Poligrip and my pain medication I don't have enough spit to lick a stamp. I always carried scotch tape when shooting school projects. Whats even neater is not having enough spit to break doen your food, nothing like simply cjanging its shape as you chew.Too much information huh.

So if it's self adhesive, how come it doesn't stick to the end of the roll? Is there (gulp) a piece of waxy paper to peel off the sticky end? In which case, what do you do with the waxy paper? Will we see policemen following MF photographers around waiting for them to drop the waxy paper on the ground?

I think I'd better go lie down till the pills take effect.