Let's watch together.

Huh!  I like it.  Sort of an air of mystery about it.  What was it?  A warehouse?  Somebodys home perhaps?  A workplace of some kind?  A prison?  What stories could those walls tell if they could speak?  I know this isn't what you might've been looking for as a critique, but that's what comes to mind.

Izzy From Brooklyn

Nice exposure, with detail in the shadow areas, and even detail in the sunlit exterior wall. I imagine a worker sat on that chair eating his lunch while catching a bit of sunlight after a strenuous mornings work back in the days of high productivity.

On 5/6/2024 at 11:47 PM, kmac said:

Nice exposure, with detail in the shadow areas, and even detail in the sunlit exterior wall. I imagine a worker sat on that chair eating his lunch while catching a bit of sunlight after a strenuous mornings work back in the days of high productivity.

Thank you kmac.

"... Our perception of the world is a fantasy that coincides with reality."

Chris Frith.

Love it! Not sure why. I guess I love all the textures and graduation of lighting. The chair makes it more human. I imagine that someone sat there at one time and looked out the window, even if you placed it there.

• On Point 1

On 5/9/2024 at 8:11 PM, dcstep said:

Love it! Not sure why. I guess I love all the textures and graduation of lighting. The chair makes it more human. I imagine that someone sat there at one time and looked out the window, even if you placed it there.

Thank you dcstep.

• Like 1

"... Our perception of the world is a fantasy that coincides with reality."

Chris Frith.