Film Camera Week for May 5

Greetings, all, and welcome to our new thread.  Post all the images you like from any film camera.  I'll start with some images from a roll of Pan F+ that I developed and scanned earlier this week.  Camera was the Konica TCX that I posted in the "what camera.." thread a few days ago.  Lens was the Hexanon 40mm f 1.8.

A view of part of a church exterior.  I first posted this view on Panatomic-X over ten years ago, so I wanted to see how it looked on Pan F+.  Definitely more contrast with the Pan F+.

img905.jpg

• Like 5

I spent an hour in a local park with my OM1n loaded with my only roll of Rollei 80s that I was looking forward to using. Long story short I ended up with 36 exposures of nothing! Yep clear film. Not sure where I goofed up but I did.  This is a practice shot using a homemade 4x5 pinhole camera.  I was only 1ft, .3m from the mop. Wish I got the whole thing in the frame. Film was HP5+

image.jpeg.95ac4f6b3fd84f160b2987ba37ec1fd3.jpeg

Edited by mjferron
  • Like 6

A few B&W photos from a newly acquired Rolleicord V with Xenar lens, after hearing good things about their out of focus rendering. Ilford Pan F+ developed in F76+ 1+9. After playing with several Adox slow films, I still return to PanF+ which has much better midtones. The Adox are just too contrasty. I would rather the film capture a lot of gradation and let me adjust contrast in Lightroom. PanF+is not the cheapest, but still quite affordable.

A bronze dog sculpture

spacer.png

A plate for the shrine

spacer.png

Iris glowing in the shadows

spacer.png

Edited by bruce_z._li2
  • Like 6