Postcard Backs

Perhaps a Photonet member can help on an issue I have.  For years I have been ordering adhesive postcard backs from a company called Postcard Backs, website https://postcardbacks.com/   However recently I've been unable to do so.  It appears they only accept PayPal orders which was no problem since I have a PayPal account.  Now however, I receive a message that says  image.png.eff8cbfff5fec398f2216fb950dc0296.pngThey're sales department is unresponsive via e-mail, and a certified letter was not delivered.  I've filed a "complaint" with the Michigan Attorney General's office but have not heard from them.  This product is ideal for affixing 4x6 or 5x7 prints to use as postcards.  I've been unable to find a suitable substitute.  Inputs welcome.

I have some black and white paper, maybe over 60 years old, with postcard back preprinted.

I haven't tried it yet.

I believe I have known about a rubber stamp that will print them.

Or, for adhesive backs, you could get laser printer (or inkjet printer)

label paper and print them.

For extra challenge, I sometimes send postcards barcoded with the

full 11 digit zipcode, but otherwise no address.  Usually they get there.

-- glen

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1177069859/post-card-back-rubber-stamp-post-card

I believe you are supposed to keep the lower right side blank, where the barcode

goes, but this one doesn't do that. 

Also, note that for many URLs, you can remove everything after, and including the ?.

(That works for eBay and Amazon, for example.)  Much of the rest identifies where the

link came from, including some about you.  I then check to see that the link still works.

-- glen

• 3 weeks later...

Update to my original post:  Received a reply from the MI Attorney General's Office with an attached letter.  The letter was from an attorney indicating that the owner of the business was deceased and disposition of the business(s) was still underway which explains the unresponsiveness of the site. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 10:19 AM, dennis_menzenski said:

Update to my original post:  Received a reply from the MI Attorney General's Office with an attached letter.  The letter was from an attorney indicating that the owner of the business was deceased and disposition of the business(s) was still underway which explains the unresponsiveness of the site. 

So if they are selling off the inventory, you might be able to get some.

-- glen