Trouble with latest photoshop update

Installed photoshop 24.3.0 today and upon opening images from ACR in photoshop, all I get is a black window. Turning off my graphic processor solves the issue - but according to adobe, my graphic card is fully compatible. Upgrading the graphic driver to the latest version did not solve the issue. Downgrading to photoshop 24.2.1 does though; I can see the image in photoshop again with the graphic processor enabled. Anybody else had the same problem?

• 4 weeks later...

If turning OFF the GPU works, it's a GPU bug, and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. This is why disabling GPU is an option as more and more functionality moves to the GPU in newer versions of many Adobe products.
Also see: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html

Disable third-party graphics accelerators. Third-party GPU overclocking utilities and haxies aren't supported.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

• 3 weeks later...

24.5.0 Update finally revealed the issue: "Feature level 11 available, feature level 12 required".  If I understand correctly, it refers to the Direct3D feature level.  I updated the driver for my card but that didn't get me the necessary level 12. So the only option is to upgrade the graphics card - which in my case would mean to upgrade to a new motherboard and CPU as well as my system is getting a bit long in the tooth at 7 years old.

I had a similar problem some time ago: some of the new features introduced in a previous version didn't work because of the graphics card in my old computer. I made the same decision: I replaced the system, which was about 5 years old. Everything has been fine since.

You might try contacting Adobe. I downloaded the latest version of Photoshop back in February. I'm not sure if it was vs23 or vs24. Everything semed to be running fine so I let it sit there for a while maybe 2-3 weeks. When I decided to use it again, everytime I uploaded a picture, the screen would start flickering on and off until it finally turned blank. Blank white, not blank black like the problem you are having. I called Adobe and the Rep took me through some steps to solve the problem. I had to ask him what was causing this and he told me that the latest Update cause the problem...