Embedding a video on P.net?

OK, so....

Of course one may paste links into a forum response but I dont see any mechanism for embedding a video clip from Youtube, Vimeo, et al.

All I could see to do is to just copy/paste the URL, same as any other link, into the "reply box".  

Anybody got anything here?   

That's all you have to do. When I copy and past a YouTube link, PN turns it into the square graphic representation usually seen, kind of automatically. And you're good to go. Try it in the Additional Topics forum under Test Postings. For me, it works every time.

• Like 1

"You talkin' to me?"

19 hours ago, Ricochetrider said:

OK, so....

Of course one may paste links into a forum response but I dont see any mechanism for embedding a video clip from Youtube, Vimeo, et al.

All I could see to do is to just copy/paste the URL, same as any other link, into the "reply box".  

Anybody got anything here?   

Here's a Youtube video I downloaded there.  All I did was copy the url address and paste it below.

Edited by AlanKlein
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 9:35 PM, samstevens said:

That's all you have to do. When I copy and past a YouTube link, PN turns it into the square graphic representation usually seen, kind of automatically. And you're good to go. Try it in the Additional Topics forum under Test Postings. For me, it works every time.

It does not work without the magic PN incantation you forgot to include in your instructions:

"Please, please work dammit..."  🤪

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!