Bride & groom

photis santamouris

I really like this too! Well spotted! 

A matter of taste but personally, I find the frame a bit 'heavy' (and distracting). A heavy black frame always reminds me of funeral notices 😉.

You might want to try a 'lighter, thinner' greyish-white frame. Perhaps a similar color to the ice crystals?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mikemorrellNL said:

I really like this too! Well spotted! 

A matter of taste but personally, I find the frame a bit 'heavy' (and distracting). A heavy black frame always reminds me of funeral notices 😉.

You might want to try a 'lighter, thinner' greyish-white frame. Perhaps a similar color to the ice crystals?

Kastoria Orestis  frozenlake 1991-6 (43) pn copy.jpg

Edited by photis santamouris
frame

19 minutes ago, photis santamouris said:

Done.How can I delete the first one?

You can't. Forum posts can only be edited for the first 10 minutes after making the post. In the terms of agreement, you've agreed that PN can keep your forum posts and pictures up indefinitely.

• Like 1

"You talkin' to me?"

18 hours ago, samstevens said:

You can't. Forum posts can only be edited for the first 10 minutes after making the post. In the terms of agreement, you've agreed that PN can keep your forum posts and pictures up indefinitely.

Expanding:

This is one example of why edit time is 10 minutes, (originally it was zero):  - if the OP deleted the first image, then some of the comments following (i.e the critique which was requested), would not make sense.

WW

9 hours ago, William Michael said:

Expanding:

This is one example of why edit time is 10 minutes, (originally it was zero):  - if the OP deleted the first image, then some of the comments following (i.e the critique which was requested), would not make sense.

WW

A member since 2007,absent for 10 yrs,I really try to understand/evaluate the present PN site appearance.