Kodak Flexicolor Bleach lll question

I’ve been processing my c41 with Kodak Flexicolor chemicals. I am using a Paterson tank with inversion agitation.
I just had to purchase new bleach that I’ve never used before. The information on using Flexicolor Bleach lll has been difficult to find.
Would anyone know if I need to add bleach starter? Is this bleach a one shot deal? Any information would be greatly appreciated.  

Kodak Alaris's tech pub for Flexicolor is readily download able and pretty plain. Page 1-5 is specific to the small/rotary tank 1 US gallon kit. It says the bleach is to be used straight, i.e. without a starter. 

It's only the commercial-size bleach replenisher, available in 5, 12.5 and 75 US gallons, that needs a starter. 

Edited by rodeo_joe1

Photofinishing automated film processing machines require that the various solutions be replenished, a technique that keeps the solutions at working strength indefinitely. The film as it develops liberates bromine which is a restrainer. This restrainer is needed as it allows the developer to differentiate between exposed and unexposed silver salts. Thus, the developer replenisher formula is void of the needed bromine. We add starter (bromine) to the working tank when we initially mix a fresh tank.  

The bleach step follows the developer step. The developer solution is alkaline. Developer carryover is riding piggyback on the film. This carryover drives the bleach solution alkaline. The bleach replenisher is at the wrong pH for a working solution. In other words, carryover is required to set the pH in the working tank.  

The bleach stater is ammonia. This is a gas in a water solution. We add the blech starter when we make a new bleach tank from a blech replenisher formula. Ammonia effervescences out of solution. Thus, the bleach stater is a temporary pH adjuster. Carryover keeps the PH correct thereafter.  

After asking, I was reading the mentioned data sheet, and especially about "no rinse" processing.

As well as I know, it is supposed to wipe off most of the solution, but some gets through.

Reminds me, though, I have had a few times diluted Ilford Rapid Fixer silver plate my bottle.

(And not that was over used.)

I suspect it is related to the pH of the solution, but didn't measure it yet.

-- glen