New posting to gallery's

Gerald Cafferty

"I need to learn how to post an image from the gallery to a forum"

me too. I used to be able to go to an image in my gallery, right click, and be presented with a drop-down menu to "copy image link; the go to forum and paste in reply to forum. No longer presented with the option to 'copy image link'.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Thanks; we're here to help each other.

Possibly phones are the key.  I don't have or use a cell phone, and so far have not found a way to post to my gallery.  While I was rummaging around trying to get something to work, I noticed that a number of inoffensive photos in my portfolio were Hidden.  Wonder what that is all about?  I never hid anything I posted to my gallery.  As a moderator, I was able to unhide them, and if others find that situation and send a link in a note, will be glad to do the same for them.

12 hours ago, frans_waterlander said:

Wonderful issues for you all to have! My gallery hasn't shown up yet.

Weird. I checked your page Frans, and if you select activity> images there's 1 photo, but instead if, at your homepage, you select the image tab you show a few. But the implementation of personal galleries is funky to say the least, at least currently.