Profile Status (Biography)

John Peri

• 2 weeks later...

This information is documented from the permissions enabled for PN Pro members.  Regular Members may find things different--as the backend permissions set between the levels are inconsistent and a mess.  

Go your Account Settings, and select 'Edit Profile' from the "Other Settings" block at the upper right.  Then enter your chosen text into the |Edit Profile|Personal Information|About Me window.  Click 'Save' down at the bottom when done.  Your info will appear in a new middle tab on your profile page as shown below.  Don't pay any attention or enter information in the 'Converted' block down at the bottom :

image.thumb.png.95b68db251da06cd22d0adabb5f2409e.png

Edited by PapaTango
  • Like 1

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

@John Peri Attached is a screen capture taken in an alternate browser (Edge) which is clear of cookies or session information.  As you can see, I am not logged in and am viewing your profile as a guest (IP number is different as well).  My best guess is that virtually none of us are putting information into this profile block--or may have been distracted by existing information--and may have entered the info in the "Converted" fields.  The latter do absolutely nothing...

image.thumb.png.1da959f6637ca4e892232b84add2eac8.png

Edited by PapaTango

"I See Things..."

As an added note, NOTHING was converted to the new platform that is under the "Converted" section of the Profile manager.  Either it should be made to go away, or used.

Another example of extraneous material (such as blogs, events, store, et cetera) that are not being used, and with a few simple clicks could be made to go away.  

• Like 1

"I See Things..."