Cannot add a reply in No Words

Gerry Whitmarsh

1 hour ago, Sanford said:

I'm concerned about getting the galleries back.

Probably premature concern. The galleries have a boatload of data that has to be migrated. Think of all those photos. mjensen told us the galleries would take time. It hasn’t even been a week yet. And look at how much has already been done and continues to be tweaked. Don’t sweat. It’s really not worth it. Find a good series on Netflix and, every time you feel concern welling up for your gallery, watch an episode.

"You talkin' to me?"

From the top banner of my profile page:

Hello!  Thank you all for following us to the new platform. There will be a lot of changes, updates and page builds in the next few weeks, but I wanted to open up the forum and the site to start getting some real time feedback.  Please message me directly @mjensen with ANY and ALL feedback. Only then can I adjust, update and fix any issues

Niels

Like Gerry, I get the same message when I try to like posts. I've emailed Matt but have had no reply. I was able to like 3-4 posts before the Sorry message appeared. This morning I can't post any likes. I will probably cancel my subscription after 20 years.

• Like 1

While waiting for the LIKE kinks to be ironed out, consider sending a PM to photographers whose photos you like. Cancelling a subscription because of a week of no little heart emojis after a major migration is certainly one option, but there likely are others.

Edited by samstevens

"You talkin' to me?"