How to upload photos on new site

Mike Gammill

15 minutes ago, Mike Gammill said:

Hope it's not too soon to ask but I don't know how to upload images from my computer to various forums here at Photo.net.  Thanks.

Most of us are seeing an ADD FILES link in the response boxes in forums. See pic below. That would be how to post a photo. Use the ADD FILES button, then navigate to the photo you want to post and, voila. You can also try dragging and dropping your photo into the response box. For some people, this is not working. Don’t be discouraged if it’s not working for you. I imagine the software people are working on it. 
B9682C5A-6C2F-4113-93C8-0F744645DA1E.thumb.jpeg.f6bcbbdd922728da5f80c0da259d2502.jpeg

Edited by samstevens

"You talkin' to me?"

9 minutes ago, Mike Gammill said:

Thanks, Sam.  I have the 'other media" option, but no "add files".  Possibly that will change soon.

Warning to those who post full sized files (as some have indicated they do). Attachment limit = 488.3MB. If you are not a premium member the "add files" option will disappear when you reach this limit. (0.488MB = 1000 or 48.83MB = 10). I hope they fix this or the premium membership shortly.