Kodak HC-110 Getting hard to find

Good afternoon. I'm finding HC-110 is getting difficult to find. Both Adorama and B&H are out of it and both have told me Kodak has given no timeline. I was looking at Legacy Pro L110. The notes on Freestyle indicate it's very close to HC-110. I've been using Dilution E and for the portraits I'm taking the negative densities have been ideal. Has anyone had any experience with Legacy Pro L110 developer?

Thanks!

Major EU retailers such as Macodirect and FotoImpex has it in stock. It is made in Germany so maybe that explains why.

I hear that Kodak Alaris has begun shipping HC-110 "Made in China" with a viscosity more closely resembling that of the original syrup, so we may be in a transitional phase - or it may just be the usual supply chain issues we see everywhere at the moment.

Niels

• 2 months later...

Photographer’s Formulary makes a HC-110 substitute FA-1027. Check them out at www.photoformulary.com

they sell individual chemicals and chemical kits for a wide variety of processes. Some liquids like the FA-1027 and their own archival fixer. 
they are in Condon, Montana, will ship anywhere. I am not connected to them in any way. Just a customer.