New Call for Submissions - Photo of the Week

I’m now asking for new Photo of the Week submissions. If you’ve already had a photo appear, this is a second round, so please feel free to submit another photo now. Of course, members who haven’t yet had a photo appear are invited to provide one as well.

If you want a photo of yours to appear, please send me (samstevens) a link or an inline image, via Private Message, of one photo that you would like to submit. Title your photo if you want it to have one. Submissions will be accepted continuously. There's no deadline. Each week a new photo will be selected from those submitted. I will eventually post *all* photos that are submitted. Once you submit a photo, it’s in the pool. There’s no need to submit another until I ask for round 3. Your submission implies permission to post your photo.

The selection is not based on genre, judgment of quality, when the photo was taken, processed, or submitted or any other standard, other than random selection.

Photos will be posted anonymously. If photographers want to reveal their identity they can in a comment.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to continuing what’s been a fun forum. Our photos will keep it going.

• Like 2

"You talkin' to me?"