Moderator ...

John Seaman

Depends on the site. Some places you ask and if they need more help you may be appointed. Others you can suggest the idea for a new forum and if the idea is approved, you are made moderator of that forum. Here, I was offered the opportunity and took it, never thought of asking. If it is something that interests you, you can try either of the first two options via the new paid staff.
  • Like 3

Depends on the site. Some places you ask and if they need more help you may be appointed. Others you can suggest the idea for a new forum and if the idea is approved, you are made moderator of that forum. Here, I was offered the opportunity and took it, never thought of asking. If it is something that interests you, you can try either of the first two options via the new paid staff.

Sandy, I thought the post here was referencing something specific. I'm taking the liberty of sending you a screen shot via PM.

• Like 1

"You talkin' to me?"

• 2 weeks later...
you lack wits take great pride in showing off your lack of fore thought and basic reasoning skills which seem to be at the "hey i ordered a cup of coffee, spilled it on myself, got burned now i am sueing mcdonalds for my injuries because im not smart enough to realize hot coffee can burn me"

you lack wits take great pride in showing off your lack of fore thought and basic reasoning skills which seem to be at the "hey i ordered a cup of coffee, spilled it on myself, got burned now i am sueing mcdonalds for my injuries because im not smart enough to realize hot coffee can burn me"

It's deja vu all over again... :eek:

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

Please could you explain the reasoning behind, and the relevance of, this somewhat abrasive posting ?

• Like 1

Hi Sandy, I just want to (again) express my thanks to you and the other mods for keeping PN up and running under what the British (with appropriate understatement) would call 'challenging circumstances'. So kudos to you and the other mods for doing your best instead of just running away screaming!

• Like 3