Ars Imago Lab Box issues

I have had limited success with the Lab Box here lately. I have ruined two rolls of color film as the film was completely undeveloped. I also had problems with B&W processing with the film being only partially developed. I think the problem was that the film did not wind onto the reel as it was supposed to and even with constant agitation, the film stuck together preventing the chemicals from touching the emulsion. If this is the case, does anyone have a remedy for this? Thank you.

First, I have not used Lab Box, so below is more general observations:

"partially developed" is not an uncommon issue with conventional reels especially for beginners - You are probably right that the film wasn't loaded properly and surfaces were touching each other thus preventing chemicals to do their job. It is normally a user error associated with lack of practice. Repeated practice loading film with a dummy roll will help you remedy the issue.

"completely undeveloped" - if this should be read literally, then you probably messed up with the chemicals. It is hard for me to imagine a situation where no part of the film had been in contact with the chemicals.

Niels